Information Gathered on the O’Connell’s Body Works, Inc. Web site
Unless you choose to provide personal information to O’Connell’s Body Works, Inc., we do not collect personal information on O’Connell’s Body Works, Inc. Web site. To track trends and statistics, we collect the domain Internet addresses of the people who visit us and analyze this information, but the individual user remains anonymous. In order to process these transactions, O’Connell’s Body Works, Inc. will collect your name and pertinent business information only. This information is not provided to any other business or organization.
O’Connell’s Body Works, Inc. makes these assurances to you concerning information that you give us.
- We safeguard, according to our strict standards of security and confidentiality, information our customers share with us.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the required minimum to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise are subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously
and formally informed the customer, have been authorized by the customer, or are required to do so by law.
- When we hire other organizations to provide support services, we require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how
to notify us about errors that we will promptly correct.